FFX is now looking for CDL Class A drivers to handle a dedicated accounts in Pennsylvania and North Carolina that ship to various locations using multi-stop delivery rather than traditional LTL. Driver will assist customers to safely unload cargo so a freight handling background is beneficial but not necessary. A typical trip will consist of 3 to 5 deliveries followed by a pick up to return. Trips will be a mix of Regional (1-3 days) and OTR (1-6 days).
Vacation & PTO
Weekly Direct Deposit
FFX Portal for Pay
In order to be eligible for a career at FFX, all applying drivers will meet the following guidelines:
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulation
- Must hold a valid CDL required for the equipment to be operated in the state of residence including any required endorsements
- At least 23 years of age
- A minimum of two consecutive years verifiable experience driving similar equipment
- No more than four minor moving violations in the past 36 months. No more than two minor moving violations in the past 12 months.
- No major moving violations
- No more than one preventable accident in the past 36 months.